Awards & Associations
- Top 100 Injured Workers’ Attorneys In The Nation—WILG, 2014
- American Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Safe Kids Coalition—Board Member
- Young Lawyers Association of the Palm Beach County Justice Association—Board Member
Bar Admission & Education
- Florida Bar, 2007
- University of Florida (B.A., 2003), Nova.
- Southeastern University (J.D., 2007).
ATTORNEY ADAM WERNER
Practice Areas: Workers Compensation, Veterans Disability Benefits, Social Security Disability
Mr. Werner is an experienced litigator that serves as the lead attorney for the firm’s workers’ compensation, veterans’ disability and Social Security disability divisions.
As a student at the University of Florida, Adam studied political science and went to law school at Nova Southeastern University. After graduating, Adam took a job with the State Attorney’s Office handling criminal prosecutions and then chose to go into civil practice.
With a comprehensive knowledge of Florida’s workers compensation, veterans and social security disability laws, Adam is a valued member of our legal team.